10th Anniversary Party Ideas
Need 10th anniversary party ideas? It's an important milestone event to celebrate with family and friends, so make it memorable and fun. Here are some 10th wedding anniversary party ideas to help plan the perfect celebration from start to finish.
Themes: Having a theme for the 10th anniversary celebration is important because it ties all aspects of party planning together. A theme also makes the event look professional and chic. The chosen theme can be as simple as a color scheme or as unique as a favorite hobby. Here are some theme ideas:
- Silver & Gold
- Red & Black
- Winter Wonderland
- Tropical Getaway
- Old Hollywood Glam
- Clam Bake
Location: Once there is a theme, pick a venue! When choosing a location make sure it compliments the party theme and the amount of attendants. Here are some venue suggestions:
- Country Club
- Local Garden
- Beach Club
- Invitations: Design a digital 10th anniversary celebration invitation. Incorporate the theme by using the same color scheme and include complimentary images. Use milestone wording such as: “Join us as we celebrate our 10th anniversary!” or “10 years together, lets celebrate!” Once your invitation design is complete, send to guests 3-4 weeks in advance to give everyone enough time to RSVP.
- Decorations: For 10th anniversary party decorations, keep everything simple and elegant. Include things such as flower centerpieces, balloons, a banner at the entrance of the party, party hats, themed tablescapes and the number 10 wherever possible. It is also nice to personalize the decorations by including the initials of the couple or the first letter of their last name on things like the napkins, place cards and centerpieces.
Party Favors: End your 10th anniversary celebration by giving all of the guests a memorable party favor. This is a great way to show your appreciation to everyone that came to celebrate with you that evening. Some 10th anniversary celebration party favor ideas include:
- Personalized photo frame with the date of the party
- Gift bag with baked treats and gourmet chocolates
- Custom mint tins with a photo of the couple on the lid
Build the list of 10 year anniversary party ideas around the couple's likes and focus on making the day as special as possible.
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now