Baby Registry Tips & Tricks
Where to begin when it comes time to register for your own baby shower? With so many products to choose from, it can be hard to know which you should skip, or which you absolutely need on your registry. We put together some useful tips and tricks for building your baby shower registry.
Tips for building your baby shower registry:
- Fill your registry with small and big-ticket items. Give guests options in any price range.
- Don’t be afraid to include practical items like diapers, wipes, burp cloths, and bottles. Guests may forget about these essential items as they browse for gifts!
- Only register for items you really think you’ll use. Don’t feel obligated to register for something that you don’t really want!
- Do your research. Get a solid idea of what you’ll want for your newborn before you begin the registry process. Talk to friends or do online research to make sure you’re prepared.
- Don’t forget to register for something for yourself! The Boppy Bloom® Skincare Collection is the perfect way to pamper yourself.
Must-have baby shower registry items:
- Swaddle blankets
- Original Boppy® Pillow
- Play yard
- Infant carseat
- Crib bedding
- Bottles & supplies
- Boppy® Newborn Lounger
- Bath time supplies
- Clothes and pajamas
- Bibs & burp cloths
- Diapers & wipes (trust us, you’ll spend enough of your own money on these!)
- High chair
- Baby monitor
- Extra Boppy® Slipcovers
- Baby swing or bouncer
- Baby chair
When it comes time for the baby shower, make it easy and send a free online invitation! You can easily create and send personalized invitations from your phone, tablet or desktop and easily collect RSVPs. Check out these free baby shower online invitations to get started!
Sign up and we'll send more inspiration straight to you.Sign up now